Come and see an original mill engine in motion at Oak Mount Mill.
Begun in 1830, the mill continued to produce cotton until 1979, making it one of the last steam-powered mills in Burnley to close.
The Weavers' Triangle Trust owns the engine house and chimney - both dating from 1887. The steam engine has been restored with financial help from the Heritage Lottery Fund and the Science Museum PRISM Fund.
The engine is now operated by an electric motor and can be seen in action on a number of occasions each year.